Wednesday 2 April 2008

Group Session? Anyone?

Hello my lovelies,

Firstly, thanks for all your lovely messages. I'm now out of hospital and although I'm full of stitches I'm off the morphine and able to put on my own underwear - which is always nice.

Just wondered if anyone fancied coming over for a writing group session this week or next? I know that I'm in need of feedback on something I'm working on for Crumey, and hopefully you all are too. I just find it hard to give feedback over the internet. Anyhow, let me know if you want to get together and what days etc would be workable. I was thinking we could send each other work to discuss and maybe have some nosh/wine?

Lynne x

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm definitely up for it! Next Monday or Tuesday would work good for me...or later in the week Cassie can join as well.

Lynne said...

Shall we aim for the end of next week then? When does Cassie get back?

Unknown said...

She gets back Wednesday. What day/time would be good for you?